The deal:

This site is another portal to my youtube videos, a place for friends to check in and check out the work I've been doing. The posts have some annotations and, like any blog, this is more of a personal journal than a public service.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hip Hip Hippie

I never really was a hippie, I was in the Navy while all that was going on.  When I got out of the service after four years I was filled with a joy de vivre that's pretty evident in this old 8mm footage.  Regrettable I no longer have the hair.  My mother appears for a few moments and the guy with the shorter hair is my old friend ed.

The task depicted was the effort of moving a couple of railroad ties my mom was using to make a flower bed.

The freeze frame at the end is suitable 70s.


No comments:

Post a Comment